https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

September Favourites!


Hola senoritas!

Where in the world has this year gone haha? It only feels like yesterday that I was celebrating New Year. And now we only have 3 months left until 2016 is over. I am so excited for these coming months (as said in my previous blogs).

In September, I tried so many different products which I tried and absolutely adored. Most of these favourites are going to be make up based, as I had a big clearout of my make up and bought some really nice new products, and plan on buying even more.

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit
Recently I have noticed that contouring has become a big thing.
I decided to try it myself but didn't want to buy an expensive one
in case I didn't like it. I picked up the Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit
at Superdrug for only £6.49. I really enjoy using it, and it is a really good price for someone
who wants to try it out. It applies really easily and I love being able to follow the instructions
on the packaging for easy application.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer
About a year ago, I started using a primer and loved it as it helped prolong the wear
of my makeup and left my skin feeling smooth. However, once it had finished, I
never bothered to buy a new one. A couple of weeks ago I seen Rimmel London
Lasting Finish Primer (£6.99 at Superdrug).
After using it I feel that my skin
is so much nicer and it is easier to apply my makeup. I highly recommend everyone
to buy a primer if they don't already own one, because it is a great extra to your
make up routine and improves the look and feeling of your skin and finished make up look.
 Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette
Nude and bronze eyeshadow shades are by far my favourite, especially at this time of year. I
decided I wanted to try a new eyeshadow palette and so picked up the Collection Eyes Uncovered
Nude Bronze Palette (£3.99).
This palette is by far my favourite drug store one out there and is super cheap.
My favourite shades are Ochre and Golden Brown. I find this eyeshadow super easy to apply and blend and
look really pretty either blended together or as seperate bold colours.


 Rimmel London Brow This Way Styling Gel
I have natural blonde eyebrows, so finding products for my eyebrows proves to be
difficult as most products in the shops are brown or black. I seen Rimmel London Brow
This Way Styling Gel in Blonde (£3.99) on TV and decided to try it. I really like how nice
it goes on and the easiness it is to apply. It leaves my eyebrows looking natural and thick which
is great.

Windows on the World
A bit of a random one that strays away from make up, but this book had to be
included in my favourites. I had to read
Windows On The World by Frederic
Beigbeder for my english dissertation and fell in love. I don't want to give too much
away but the book is about a man stuck in the twin towers when the plane strikes at 8:46. The
story catches a minute to minute account of what happens from 8:30 to 10:28. I absolutely
adored this book and found it so moving, and I did shed a few tears at it. A highly enjoyable
read that I would recommend to anyone.
So my month of September was spent trying loads of new make up products which I think everyone should try. I plan to write another September favourites in a couple of days but instead of all the fun plans I got up to.

Much love x

Follow me on twitter @swilkie_x
or on instagram @shxnice_w

No comments:

Post a Comment