Hola Senoritas!
So I haven't done a tag in a while, so thought I would do the beauty tag. My blog is mostly about beauty and make up so what better tag to do!
Skincare
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day, in the morning and before I go to bed
What skin type do you have? ( dry, oily, combination)
I have really oily skin and it is the bane of my life. However sometimes, especially in winter, my skin can become much dryer
Do you ex-foliate?
Yes, I use a daily exfoliator that targets blocked pores and blackheads
What brand do you use?
I have two which I chop and change, one is by Simple and the other is by Avon
What moisturiser do you use?
I have a really sensitive face so I have to be super careful with what moisturiser I use. Right not ,I am using cocoa butter face cream which I love
Do you have freckles?
Nope I do not
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, and I absolutely hate it!
Did you ever use ProActiv?
Nope. I used to use a cream called Duac but was allergic to it, so now I am on antibiotics to try stop my spots
Make Up
What foundation do you use?
Rimmell London's Match Perfection in the shade 100 Ivory
How about concealer?
Rimmell London's Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade 100 Ivory
Do you know your undertone colour?
I think I have a blue undertone
What do you think of fake eyebrows?
I think they are really nice if you are going out to a party or something, but not for just everyday use. Luckily I have really long natural eyelashes so don't need to use them
Did you know you're meant to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did indeed, and I usually finish mine before then
What brand of Mascara do you use?
Avon Supershock 1,2,3 mascara in black or Rimell London mascara
Sephora or Mac?
We don't get Sephora in the UK so has to be Mac
What make up tools do you use in make up application?
Foundation brush, concealer brush, powder blush, angled brush for contour, eyelash brush, make up sponge, eye shadow brush and blender, eyebrow brush, lip lining brush and I also use a make up setting spray
Do you use a make up primer for the eyes?
Nope I do not, but I really should
For the face?
Yes I do, Rimmell London's lasting finish primer
What is your favourite eye shadow colour or shade?
I really like browns and nudes
Do you use pencil or liquid eye liner?
I used to use a pencil but now use liquid and find it so much longer lasting and easier to apply
What do you think of pigment eye shadow?
Really heavy on the eyes
Do you use mineral make up?
Nope
What is your favourite lipstick?
-Mac Lipstick in Girl About Town
-Mac Lipstick in Heroine
- Rimmell London Kate Moss in shade 107
How about lip gloss?
I hateee lip gloss, it is super sticky and I just generally dislike it
What is your favourite blusher?
I don't actually wear blusher as I don't think I suit it
Do you buy make up on Ebay?
No, I don't trust it
Do you like drug store make up?
Well I cant afford super expensive make up so tend to buy drug store make up so yes
Did you ever consider going to make up classes?
I think it would be fun yeah, but right now YouTube videos will do
Are you clumsy in putting on make up?
Sometimes, I am quite bad for getting my mascara on my nose, but I do generally take my time applying my make up every morning
Name a make up crime you hate!
I have a few, one is the make up line when people don't rub in their foundation right, and another one is when people wear a foundation shade that is definitely not their shade
Do you like colourful shades of make up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
I like a bold, colourful lip shade but neutral eyes
Which celebrity always has great make up?
All of them tbh
If you could leave the house with only ONE make up item on, what would it be?
I would have to say mascara, because I have naturally blonde eyelashes, so without I look like I have no lashes whatsoever
Could you ever leave the house with no make up on?
No not at all, unless I am only going to my gran's in the car or something
Do you think you look good even without make up on?
No not at all, which isn't good because people should be happy with embracing the natural look
In your opinion, what is the BEST make up line?
They are all good in their own ways so I honestly can't pick a best one
What do you think of make up?
I think it is an amazing thing. It enables girls to boost their confidence and looks darn good too!
I really enjoyed doing that tag, and it has made me want to buy loads of new make up. Feel free to use the tag yourself and fill it out.
Have a good day!
Much love x
Follow me on Bloglovin'
My twitter is @shanice_w
My insta is @shxnice_w

No comments:
Post a Comment