https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Friday, 9 October 2015

Mini Happies


Hola Senoritas!

A few months back, my best friend Danielle did a week long post on her blog called 'mini happies'. In these she wrote a blog every night mentioning what made her happy that day. After seeing this, I thought it was an amazing idea and asked her if I could do it too, and she said yes! (check out Danielles mini happies blog here)

I have decided to do this myself because lately I have been feeling horrible with myself and feel that highlighting the little things that make me happy each day will make me realise that I am okay and that my days aren't all that bad.

This is a just a short blog introducing that I will be doing this, and I will be starting this on Monday.

Have an amazing week!


Much love x


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'
My twitter is @swilkie_w
My instagram is @shxnice_w

No comments:

Post a Comment