Hola seƱoritas!
I must admit today was rather uneventful compared to yesterday, but there were still loads of mini happies throughout my day. So here goes my mini happies for Tuesday!
1. I woke up quite early this morning, so I went and brought the dogs into my room and watched Impractical Jokers with a cup of tea and cuddling in all cosy with the puppies. The colder mornings are coming now and I love nothing better than staying in bed later in the morning being all cosy.
2. My best friend Danielle is going to her dads tomorrow, and so I won't see her until next week. So today she came over for a couple of hours. We decided to take the dogs out for a walk and it was so nice. The weather was quite chilly, but was really nice. When we got back, we had a huge mug of hot chocolate and some lunch too and it was super cute.
3. I was working from 4-8 today, and I was dreading it, as I haaaate this shift. But today I really enjoyed it. I spent half of my shift on tills which was busy the whole time, and the other 2 tidying the shop by front facing everything, which is my all time favourite thing to do at work.
4. My mum treated me to a McDonald's for tea tonight and it was fab. I amen't a huge fan of McDonald's but tonight I was really craving one, and some fries, a double cheeseburger and a Mcflurry went down a treat.
5. I got home and put on some fluffy pyjamas and socks and got all cosy in my bed and started to watch Frozen. Frozen is one of my favourite Disney films and is a great way to end a really good day.
So today was a lot more laid back than yesterday, but I really enjoyed what I got up. Thank you for reading my mini happies for today and I will see y'all tomorrow!
Much love x
My twitter is @swilkie_x
my instagram is @shxnice_w
No comments:
Post a Comment