https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Monday, 12 October 2015

Mini Happies Day 1


Hola Senoritas!

So today kick starts the week of my 'mini happies'. Today I have literally spent, at most, 2 hours in my own house, because I have been super busy today, but I have loved it. So here are my mini happies of what would usually be a dismal Monday.


1. I am currently on holiday from school, so didn't have to get up early for school. I was able to have a long lie and it was amazing.

2. Whilst getting ready this morning, I listened to loads of Disney music from all the films. You can't get much better than that!

3. Today I had a driving lessons and I finally went to Kirkcaldy. This is where my test will take place which is so scary. I had a really good lesson and came on leaps and bounds with my driving abilities, I even managed to successfully do a 3 point turn, unlike the week before anyway haha.

4. I decided to go to my Gran's for lunch and she had made a giant pot of soup. It was delicious. I usually go to my grans every lunch time during the school term and I love being able to see her every day to have a nice chat and catch up on what we have been doing.

5. A couple weeks ago, my good friend Michaela, had a baby. She had a gorgeous little girl called Isabel and today I finally got to meet her. She is sooo precious! It was really nice being able to catch up with Michaela as I haven't seen her in such a long time, and it was really good to get cuddles from baby Isabel too!

6. Tonight I decided to go to my friends Danielle. We don't do much when we are together, we just chill and listen to music, but I really enjoy it. I love being able to do this because it is so nice to be able to relax in the company of my fave. We also had a huge bowl of ice cream each and it was so good.

7. When I got home from Danielle's, my mum had a mug of hot chocolate waiting for me in my room. If that's not love then I don't know what is.


So it is fair to say that I had a very jam packed and busy day, but I loved it! Thankyou for reading my 'mini happies' today and I will be back tomorrow with day 2!



Much love x

Follow me on twitter @swilkie_x
my insta is @shxnice_w



No comments:

Post a Comment