https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

The Stress is Over!


Hola Senoritas! I am very sorry that I have not blogged in what seems like forever. I recently went on holiday and then I have been working most of the time so have had next to no time to even think about blogging, But now I am determined to get back into the swing of things.

Another reason I have not been blogging is because of exams. This was a very stressful time not just for me, but all my friends too. And today, 4th August, we all finally got the results.

These were mine:

Higher English A
Higher History A
Higher Chemistry C
Higher Maths C
National 5 Biology A

I am over the moon to say the least! No way did I expect to get a C in English, never mind an A! I am not going to lie and say I was completely buzzing because I got a sinking feeling when I read I had only achieved a C in chemistry. I tried so hard the whole year and was really hoping for a B, but I am still so happy with my results.

I hope everyone got the results they wanted and hoped for, and if not, it's not the end of the world because a bunch of letters on a piece of paper does not define who we are and should not control our futures.

Hope to see you soon with some new blogs!

Much love x

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on twitter @swilkie_x
or on insta @shxnice_w

No comments:

Post a Comment