Hola Senoritas!
So on Wednesday, I started my final year at school. I am super excited to be going in to this final year with so many things to look forward to like prom, countless trips and spending time with all my friends before we go our seperate ways. Although I am back at school now, I am really gutted that summer is over as it went way too fast. So I thought this blog would be good to share some memories from summer.
Summer this year I would say was mediocre. It was not a bad summer but I feel it could have been way better than it was. The horrible weather and extra hours at work meant I didn't get to do as many things as I planned, but I did still get to do some fun things. I got to go to Bulgaria with my family, went to many parties, spent time with my favourites and had some lazy days. So here are a few photos of some of my favourite moments from Summer 2015!







So these are only just a few photos from my summer. I am super looking forward to the rest of this year and can't wait to get up to more fun stuff! Hope you all had an amazing summer.
Much love x
Follow me on Bloglovin'
My twitter is @swilkie_x
I posted photos during summer on my insta @shxnice_w








No comments:
Post a Comment