https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Cold days are coming


Summer is well and truly over in Scotland. Long gone are the warm(ish) days and these instead have been replaced by cooler days and darker nights. Autumn and winter are fast approaching, and to say I am excited is definitely an understatement.

Although I love summer and everything that goes along with it, I much prefer autumn and winter. There are so many things to do and loads of holidays to celebrate. I love the longer nights, the comfy jumpers, the hot chocolate and the heat from the fire during this time. I feel like I get closer to my friends at this time period too, because we tend to stay in more and not feel obliged to go out places and instead enjoy each others company.

I was very recently chatting to my good friend Danielle ( tartanvibez.blogspot.co.uk check her out) were sharing our excitement for the autumn and festive seasons. We came up with so many fun ideas we want to do and what better place to write them down is on my blog. Now, I wrote a summer 'bucket list' way back in May, and didn't exactly stick to it. But with Summer, the weather was so bad that we couldn't do much of the activities we originally wanted to do. However, with this time of year I feel that weather is not a limitation, because loads of activities are indoors and the cold weather is expected at this time. So, fingers crossed, everything on this list will be completed by New Year and will be an amazing end to an amazing year!

1. Halloween Party

2. Go to Guy Falkes Night

3. Carve pumpkins

4. Go to winter wonderland

5.Go ice skating

6. Have some amazing hot chocolate

7. Cosy movie night (Christmas films or Disney or both)

8. Toast marshmallows

9. Make Smores 

10. Snow ball fight (if we get snow that is)

11. Christmas parties/night outs

12. Christmas shopping

13. Slumber party at Christmas time

14. New Years Party


Just writing this list is getting me super excited for the months to come! I want to make it memorable and fun, and spend as much time with my friends as I can because before we know it we'll all be going our separate ways to college or university.

I am really looking forward to seeing what this halloween/festive season brings and will definitely blog a lot of it.

Much love x

Follow me on instagram @shxnice_w
Or on the twittersphere @shanghai_x



No comments:

Post a Comment