https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Music Tag!

Hola Senoritas! I have a really good blog coming up in the next few days, but for just now I thought I would do the 30 questions music tag, So let's jump right to it!


 Last song you listened to?
Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Last song you purchased?
I have a subscription to Spotify so I don't buy songs anymore but the last song I did buy was Nostalgia by Martin Luke Brown

Song you discovered on YouTube/tumblr?
Eyelids by PVRIS, my good friend Rachel put a cover up of the song and I really liked it, check out her YouTube (Rachel Dawn)

Favourite Soundtrack piece?
Probably TFIOS soundtrack

Favourite Band?
I don't just have one, We The Kings, Mayday Parade and The Script

Favourite Solo Artist?
To be honest, I don't listen to many solo artists, but if I had to pick I would probably say Bruno Mars

Favourite Album?
I'm really liking Mumford And Sons new album 'Wilder Mind'

Best Life Gig or Act you have seen live?
I'm torn between Bruno Mars and The Script. They were both so amazing but so different in many ways that I can't pick between the two.

Guilty Pleasure Song?
Don't have a particular song but a whole album, I love Frozen

Favourite song from a video game?
Don't play any games so I don't know

Favourite song from a film?
Not About Angels by Birdy

Favourite song from an advert?
None

Song you grew up with?
Girls Aloud Sound of the Underground

First song/ album you ever bought?
Think it was the first ever Pop Party

Album you found accidently and love?
It wasn't really accidental, but Martin Luke Brown's album 'Take out of me'

Favourite foreign language song?
Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Michel Telo

A song from the year you were born?
1998, Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

Song from your favourite Music Genre?
I don't have a specific favourite genre, like a bit of everything

Most overrated song?
Cheerleader, it's so annoying when it gets played all the time

Song you would recommend to everyone?
Want to Want me by Jason Derulo, so catchy

Song that Reminds you of a specific event?
Pharrell Williams Happy, Music School last year

Song you can't help but sing along to?
Pretty much anything that I know

Favourite Parody Song?
Emm I dont know

Favourite Slow Song?
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran

Favourite Fast Song?
Want to want me 

Favourite song at the moment?
Thorns by Martin Luke Brown

Favourite song of all time?
Man who can't be moved by The Script

So it seems I have quite a varied taste in music, but I love that I can listen to literally anything. Feel free to try this tag yourself and i'll see you all soon.

Much love x

Follow me on Bloglovin'
twitter @swilkie_w
Instagram @shxnice_w




No comments:

Post a Comment