https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Monday, 15 June 2015

Holiday mode: On!



Hola SeƱoritas! So, in less than 2 weeks from now, I go on holiday! I'm going to Bulgaria on the 29th June for 10 days with my parents and my gran and I can't wait. Holiday mode is definitely switched on.

I am so excited to be able to just get away from my home town for a while because it is honestly the most annoying and boring place in the world. I really enjoy getting the opportunity to go abroad every year and it is a great privilege considering many people cannot afford to go away.

So as I said, my holiday mode has definitely been switched on. I have been buying clothes non stop for the past few weeks( I might write a blog nearer the time showing some of my favourite clothes I got for going on holiday) and I have also been rambling on about it to loads of people.

There are many things I am excited for about going on holiday, so here they are.

Getting a tan. The thing I am most excited for is getting a tan. Living in Scotland means I have the palest skin known to man, as we rarely get any sun, and I hate fake tan so I never put it on. But going on holiday means I can get a nice, real tan and come home looking so much more bronzed than everyone else.

Cocktails. Bulgaria make some of the best cocktails I have ever had. I can't wait to sit by the pool or outside at night with a Pina Colada whilst having a good time with my family.

Going to Pacos. Pacos is a little restaurant not too far from where I am staying and I can't wait to get back and have their amazing spaghetti bolognase again.

So all in all, I am very much looking forward to my holiday and it can't come quick enough. I hope everyone else has a good holiday if they are going anywhere too.

Much love x

Follow me on twitter @swilkie_w
I'll be posting holiday pics on instagram @shxnice_w

No comments:

Post a Comment