I find it so hard to believe that it is 2016 already! I remember the start of 2015 as if it were only yesterday, and I cannot believe that it is over already.
I had an amazing year last year, going on holiday, experiencing loads of new things and spending time with all my favourite people. Last year, I made some new years resolutions, which I didn't stick to. But this year I am determined to make some changes. I was reading a friends blog a couple days ago and she said that instead of making 'resolutions' she was going to make 'intentions' as new year shouldn't be a time where you feel you need to make changes to yourself, but instead a time to improve yourself and your life to make it even better.
So I have made a list of new year Intentions that I hope I can stick to!
1. Pass my driving test
I turned 17 last March, but I didn't start driving lessons until September. This year, I hope to be able to pass my test, hopefully in time before I start university. I really enjoy learning to drive and my driving instructor says I am almost ready to book my test!
2. Make more out of my day
For a good while. I have came home from school and had a nap and not woken back up until about 6 or 7. This year I want to steer away from that and spend my time doing more things I enjoy, like walking the dogs or reading. I waste so much time sleeping every day after school or work when I could be doing valuable things with my time.
3. Do more charity
Last year I donated my hair to the Little Princess Trust along with also raising £600 for the charity. I really enjoyed doing this and this year I want to fund raise for even more charities. To do this, I plan to maybe have a charity night, with a raffle and things so to raise lots of money for a couple charities.
4. Be healthier
A bit of a cliché type 'intention', but I really do want to be more healthy. I am ill A LOT of the time, and this year, I want to stop being ill so much. I want to start exercising in some way, whether it be a walk with the dogs more often, or starting up a class of some sort. I also want to eat better, not so much healthier, but better, because I have a very small appetite and need to stop with not eating a lot.
5. Blog more
I was really into blogging this time last year when I first started my blog. But then I sort of lost interest in it. I am determined, however, to get back into it, as I really enjoy blogging.
I also have smaller little intentions I want to do, like keep a diary and improve the condition of my hairs and nails. I am super excited to see what this year holds, with it being such a big year for me. Turning 18, leaving school and hopefully going to university. It is going to be a tough year, but I am so excited to see what this year has planned for me.
Much love x
Follow me on twitter @swilkie_x
Or on instagram @shxnice_w

No comments:
Post a Comment