https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Sunday, 3 May 2015

My First Time Tag!


I was going to do a weekly favourites blog, but this week I barely did anything as I was busy revising for my History exam. So instead i've decided I want to do the 'My First Time' Tag. I've seen a lot of YouTubers doing this and I though it would be fun to do aswell!

First Tweet?
'Did I seriously just see someone iron their hair? Messed up world!' This is a really weird tweet but I remember why I wrote it. It was because I was watching X Factor and a girl on it was ironing her hair with an actual iron, rather than straightening it.

First YouTube Video?
I posted a video when I was about 11 or 12 of me singing but I deleted it!

First person you subscribed to on Youtube?
Shaytards and CTFxC

Do you still talk to your first love?
Not had one yet

First Job?
Shop assistant in Poundstretchers. Still work there now

First Car?
Seat Arosa that I just got in March for my birthday. I can't wait until I can drive

First person to text you today?
My Best Friend Danielle I think

First Bestfriend and do you still talk?
Natalie, and not really, I just see her in school sometimes

First kiss?
A boy named Ricky Spittal in primary 4

First Concert?
Bruno Mars in October 2013. Was one of the best concerts i've been to

First Piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was only 6 weeks old

First thing you did this morning?
Ate some Granola

First profile picture?



This was in 2010 when I went to Gateshead to sing. Loved this weekend.








I hope you all enjoyed this and if you want to do this tag, I recommend you do!

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment