https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

April Favourite 2015


Hola my seƱoritas! As you know, we are well into the month of May, but I thought it was time to share my April favourites with you. Last month I tried quite a few new products which I love. Usually, with products such as makeups or perfumes, I am really picky and tend to just stick with the same ones all the time. But in April I decided to try some new things and was not disappointed.


Barry M matte top coat



For my friend Danielles birthday, I bought her the Barry M top coat. I loved it after trying it but never got round to actually buying it. Last month though, there was an offer on at Superdrug which was buy 2 products and get 1 free. So I decided to finally get this top coat. I love it so much because it takes a shade that is usually really shiny and bright and makes it matte. It is especially nice over pastel shades such as light blues or purples. It costs either £2.99 or £3.99 so it is really affordable.


Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Rocking Curves Mascara


With mascara, I am really unadventurous. For the last 3 years I have used the same mascara from Avon, because I found that it made my eyelashes look really nice and long and didn't clump them together. However, last month I ran out of it, and it would be another two weeks until a new one arrived. So I went down town and bought Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes Rocking Curves and wow I love it! It leaves my eyelashes looking super long and it doesn't clump them together like other mascaras do. The shape of the brush also makes it super easy to apply. It costs only £6.99 so it is really cheap which is a bonus.

Bodyshop Moringa Body Mist

I've actually had this for a few months but I never really used it because I was too busy using DKNY perfume. I've been using it a lot this month though and I love it. It is in the scent Moringa and it smells so good! I also have it in the shower gel and the body cream which was all in a pack. The scent isn't too overpowering which is good and doesn't fade during the day. For the mist alone it is around £9 I think so it is a good price and I recommend.

Dunnes Candles

As you may already know, I love candles and wax melts. I was in a shop called Dunnes and notices these little candles and decided to buy some. I got them in the scent Vanilla Pod. They have 18 hours of burn time which is really good for a candle of this size. And the smell is amazing. They cost only £1.25 which is amazing too.

Take Out Of Me EP



So in February, I went to see Orla Gartland(I wrote about it in my February faves). A man named Martin Luke Brown was supporting and he was handing out his EP for free. I gave it a listen and fell in love with his voice. The trouble was though that I had a CD copy of his EP so could only listen to it in the car. But in April it finally was released on iTunes It is really cheap at only £1.99. My favourite song on it has to be Thorns. If you've never heard of him, I highly reckon you go give him a listen because his music is amazing.


Looks like I have seriously rambled on in this favourites blog so will leave it there. If you like the sound of any of these products then I recommend them all.

Much love x

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on the twittersphere @swilkie_x
or on Instagram @shxnice_w

No comments:

Post a Comment