Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, but so many things have happened these past few weeks that have stopped me from writing a blog. And the topic of this blog is the main reason.
Last week , on Wednesday 8th April, my dog Diesel, sadly had to be put to sleep. It was a tough decision for all the family, but he was getting on in life. We found out he had a possible tumour on his foot, he was going blind, he had Spaniel's Mouth and just wasn't himself.
I don't want to highlight this sad part, instead I want to look at all the good times he was actually here. This blog isn't necessarily for anyone reading it, but more for me.
I still feel everyday that he is still here. I come home from school or work and expect him to be at the door to welcome me, but he's not. I still shout for him out the back to tell him to come in, but he isn't there. I know I still have Dexter and Millie, but the house is a whole lot emptier now he is gone.
After he was gone, a very good friend of my mums sent us this, and it gave me a tear in my eye. Also, to anyone who has went through this, give it a read.
I'm going to leave this post here, and leave it with some pictures of my old man, who I will love and miss every day x

My wee Dieselđź’™
ReplyDelete