https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Favourite moments this week


Earlier this year, in March, I wrote a blog about my favourite moments that happened in February. Having done this, I want to try something new. Every week, hopefully a Sunday, I want to write a blog that rounds up my week to share my favourite moments with everyone. It will also be a good thing to look back on at the end of the year to remember many memories.

This blog will be about my favourite moments and memories from the past two weeks, as it was the Easter holidays where I live, and I did loads of good things( I should have been revising!)


1. Loads of walks
The first week of the holidays, we had amazing weather. Usually in Scotland, we are lucky if we get one hot day of weather a year! But we had almost a full week of it which was great. I went on many walks with my friend Danielle. It was great to just go on a cute walk with her and have a nice chat in the sun whilst walking the dogs.



2. Party at Jamies
A work mate decided to have a party on the 11th, and he invited me, Danielle and Rachel. We weren't very sure about going as we knew hardly anyone that was going. But it was such a fun night and I met loads of new people who were so nice and funny.


3. Some 'me' time
For a few days in the holidays, I chose to stay in my pyjamas all day and watch TV and chill. It was so nice to be able to just relax and not have to leave the house and instead watch loads of films and drink lots of tea.

4. Rachel's Birthday
On Friday 17th, it was my good friends Rachel's 17th (Happy Birthday again Racket!).  For her birthday we all went for lunch at Frankie and Benny's. I am a very fussy eater but I loved what I chose to eat, which was chicken pasta and then brownies and ice cream. We then went back to Rachel's and listened to music and chilled. Perfect day with the favourites.
Happy Birthday Rachel!


So all in all, I had a good couple of weeks off school. Leave a comment telling me your favourite moments of this week. See you all soon!

Much love x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'
or on twitter @swilkie_x
and insta @shxnice.w

No comments:

Post a Comment