https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Let's start at the beginning...


Many blogs nowadays are boring and useless. And to be honest, this one probably will be too. But I don't care.


What better way to kick of my blogs with my goals for 2015. As exciting as they are...

Learn Guitar

I decided to be daring and I bought a guitar just after Christmas as I feel I need to become more musical. I sing and used to play piano but I decided I need to expand. So learning guitar is something I am going to 'try' and do.

Write a blog

It seems like this has worked, and I want to write about anything on my mind. Most of it will be rather pointless and non exciting to everybody who sets their eyes upon it but I don't care.

Do some charity

I don't think that is the proper way to say it but I want to do more for charity. Such as run the race for life, raise money for Macmillan, and most importantly, donate my hair to the Little Princess Trust(I will more than likely write a blog at a later date on that).

It might not seem much but I don't want to blab on and on and on...

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment