https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/just-another-blog-13576865

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Help.


I need help. Serious help. I'm an impulse buyer. I cannot stop buying clothes which I don't even need, but the cheap(ish) prices and new items each week draw me in, making me waste pretty much all my money on clothes.

Let's take today for example. I came to write a blog about a gig I went to, but instead I went to browse the Topshop website and ended up buying £56 worth of stuff. I got a pair of jeans which I need, I bought a top to wear to go see The Script, and then I bought another top because I had a similar one like it and loved it so much. I say that I need these things, when in reality I just want them. I have too many clothes but nothing ever to wear.

I would say I am a good saver with my money, but every month, quite a bit of my pay goes on clothes and shoes. Who can blame me though? The amount of nice things out just now, and all the sales always makes me want to buy things, even if I don't need them. I am really bad for buying clothes and then claiming to not have any shoes to wear with them(I own about 30 pairs of shoes) so I have to go and buy a pair of shoes just to go with that outfit.

The worst thing about me impulse buying all these clothes though, is that I probably wear pyjamas more than anything. I come in from school and put my pyjamas on most nights of the week, then at weekends all I do is work. So why do I need to keep buying all these clothes?

The honest answer is, I can't help it.

Sooner or later, my money is going to burn a hole in my pocket.

Please send help.

Much love x

I tweet a lot so follow me on twitter @swilkie_x
I post photos a lot on instragram so follow me there too if ya like @shanghai_x



No comments:

Post a Comment